Sometimes computers can seriously malfunction causing massive disruption to emails, critical system files, database, CRMs’ and user data files.
These “disasters” can often occur without warning and can result in the loss of your company or personal information and files.
In some cases, even when files are simply accidentally deleted, it may be possible to recover the files, but quick and professional action is needed. It is critical not the use or write to the device as soon as you suspect data loss.
When files are deleted or simply disappear, our PC Doctors can perform deep systems scans to determine where they have gone, and more importantly, if they can be recovered. The next question is normally “how much data can be recovered”, and fortunately for you, we are your best choice for recovering as much data as possible. Call us for a quote at 954-410-2068.
Lost your data? Don’t panic: not all is lost
• Stop using hard disk drive if there are clicking or grinding noises
• Avoid auto repair utilities to fix data loss issues
• Never restore a backup to the original system
• Protect the original data as much as possible\
• Turn off system - Do not shut down
• Diagnose the problem without booting computer
• Contact us for free phone advice on how to best solve your problem
Tips to prevent further data loss
Have Computer Problems?
Help is just a phone call away!
Copyright ©2010 South Florida PC Support.
2114 N Flamingo Rd. #1113
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028